Coming to United Community Health Center was one of the best decisions I have ever made. Everyone goes above and beyond to make me feel welcome and they help me be in the best health possible. Thank you, United Community Health Center!Melissa J.,
Medical Office Hours:
Monday 7:30am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 7:30am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday 7:30am to 6:00pm
Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 8:00am to 12:00pm
Dental Office Hours:
Monday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am to 5:00pm
Thursday 8:00am to 6:00pm
Friday 7:00am to 3:00pm
Behavior Health Office Hours:
Monday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Tuesday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Wednesday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Thursday 8:00am to 4:00pm
Call For Appointments:
712.213.0109 PHONE (Medical Appointments)
855.871.0109 TOLL FREE
712.213.0179 PHONE (Dental Appointments)
715 West Milwaukee
Storm Lake, IA 50588
Federal 340B Discount Drug Program
All patients of United Community Health Center are eligible to obtain prescription drugs at a deeply discounted price, from 20-70% savings. The health center is a federally qualified health center providing eligibility to participate in the Federal 340B Discount Drug program. The health center contracts with our Storm Lake Hy-Vee and Walgreen’s pharmacies to manage the prescription drug program for patients.
Even patients who are seeing a specialist such as a cardiologist or rheumatologist may be eligible for the discounted drugs as long as a provider from United Community Health Center co-signs the prescription and is participating in the overall care of the patient.
- Patient Bill of Rights
- Patient Bill of Rights (Spanish)
- Sliding Fee Information
- Sliding Fee Informaiton (Spanish)
- Sliding Fee Scale Application
- Sliding Fee Scale Application (Spanish)
- Caregiver Form
- Caregive Form (Spanish)
- Dental Medical History
- Dental Medical History (Spanish)
- Dental Medical History Children
- Dental Medical History Children(Spanish)
- Dental Post Extraction Information
- Dental Post Extraction Information (Spanish)
Behavioral Health Forms
- Co-Insurance: Your share of the costs of a covered health care service, calculated as a percent, of the allowed amount for the service. You pay co-insurance plus any deductibles you owe.
- Co-Pay: A fixed amount you pay for a covered health care service, usually when you receive the service.
- Deductible: The amount you owe for covered health care services BEFORE your insurance plan beings to pay.
- Network: The facilities, providers and suppliers your health insurer or plan has contracted with to provide health care services.
- Out of Pocket Limit: The most you pay during a policy period (Usually a year) before your health insurance plan begins to pay 100% of the allowed amount. This never includes your premium, or costs not covered by your insurance. Co-pays, deductibles and co-insurance may or may not count towards this limit depending on the plan.
- Participating Provider: A participating provider contracts with your health plan to provide services at a discount but the discount may not be as great as the preferred provider.
- Preferred Provider: A provider who contracts with your health plan to provide services to you at a discount. Some plans have “tiered” networks and you may be charged more to see some providers. Read the details of your plan for this info.
- Premium: The amount you pay for your health insurance plan. You may pay this monthly, quarterly or annually and the costs may be shared between you and your employer.