Operations / Process Improvement Director
The Process Improvement Director is responsible for providing personalized administrative support to the Executive Director in a professional and timely manner. The Process Improvement Director works one-to-one with the executive on a wide variety of matters. The candidate must be flexible to meet the demands of our growing organization and will have a cheerful disposition, impeccable organizational skills, and prior experience in a management role.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Executive Director with communications between internal /external clients.
- Attend monthly board meetings and prepare pre-meeting outline report and board packet.
- Arrange meetings and compile presentations / meeting materials for Executive Director / Management team.
- Prepare meeting minutes and distribute.
- Manage relationships with vendors and keep price data in order to get the best pricing on supplies and services.
- Identify, manage and coordinate performance improvement initiatives as assigned by the Executive Director including those involving areas for improvement in administrative and clinical departments.
- As a member of the Executive management team, assist the Executive Director in ensuring employee adherence to all UCHC policies and procedures as well as compliance with FQHC requirements as mandated by DHS.
- Work with other members of the management team in assigning tasks.
- Serve as facilities manager overseeing the following:
- Access and fire alarm systems- responses and maintenance.
- Housekeeping vendors and contract management.
- Site vendors including lawn maintenance and snow removal.
- Electrical, HVAC, plumbing and other repairs.
- Assist the Executive Director with IT related fixes and improvements.
- Financial projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Work with Safety Net agencies including our state Primary Care Association on projects and initiatives relevant to UCHC.
- Special projects as assigned by the Executive Director.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a Public or Business Administrative field of study.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a management position, preferably in executive management.
- Health care experience highly preferred.
- Full knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Moderate understanding of finances or ability to learn.
- Proficiency in English.
- Exemplary planning and time management skills
- Ability to stay calm and on-task in high-stress situations
- Proficient in use of MS Office software products especially Excel spreadsheets.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- High level verbal and written communications skills
- Discretion with personal and confidential information
- Ability to work well with and find common ground with all coworkers is essential.
Every employee of United Community Health Center is expected to possess:
- High energy and a positive attitude.
- A dedication to quality and accuracy.
- An ability to work well with co-workers; especially in a small office
- An ability to fulfill their job requirements with minimal supervision.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Handle requests, feedback, and queries quickly and professionally.
We offer an excellent compensation and benefits package to include IPERS as well as continuing educational opportunities.
Applications will be taken until position is filled